11.12.2015

ORIGINS MASK MARVELS GIFT SET




The Origins Mask Marvels Set (£30) is a great Christmas present for anyone and everyone (including yourself). The gift set contains Clear Improvement Active charcoal mask, Out of Trouble 10 minute mask, Ginzing  Refreshing face mask, Drink Up Intensive Overnight mask.

There is a great range of products in the set so it really caters for everyone, from those with dull and dry skin to those that lie on the oiler side of the spectrum. I personally have been enjoying using all of the masks despite my very dry skin! A gift set containing mini products also gives a great opportunity to try out a bunch of new products without burning a hole in your pocket. With all of the masks, a little goes a very long way so you really are getting your money's worth with these bad boys! My personal favourites so far include the Clear Improvements Active Charcoal mask and the Drink Up Intensive Overnight mask.

The set costs £30 which works out at £7.50 per mini mask (which contains 50ml) saving you £16 if you were to buy the mini masks separately. I'd pick one up quickly though as I can imagine they will be very popular!

Thanks for reading,
Liv
2 comments on "ORIGINS MASK MARVELS GIFT SET"
  1. That is such a cute set! I love that charcoal mask! I have the full size

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/life-without-a-fun-sponge-lwfs-12298541

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful set, I think it would be an awesome way to try out the products before buying full size items. I love their ‘gloom away’ bath product range but never thought to try out their skincare. Cool post! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments and i will reply to all of them!

Don't forget to follow, or leave the link of your blog as i love to discover new blogs!

Olivia X