1.19.2015

NUDE NAILS WITH GLITTER TIPS

 

You will need:
Nude Polish
Glitter Polish
A lot of patience
 
 So first of all you just want to paint your nail with a nude polish, I chose the Bourjois So Laque Glossy in Indispen-sable which was opaque in around 2 to 3 coats. Then, grab your glitter nail polish, I've used the Maybelline Colour Show in Knitted Gold, using the tip of the brush paint on the tips. I decided to go for a few thin coats instead of one big thick one as it dried much quicker and the glitter was a lot more opaque. Of course, you could use tape to ensure a straighter, cleaner line but when I take off the tape it always takes off all my nail polish, so I just did the tips free hand. Wait for the first coat to dry and then add a few more until it's as opaque as you'd like it to be. Then top it off with a top coat and you're ready to  go!

Do you like nude nails?
 
Olivia 
 
 

7 comments on "NUDE NAILS WITH GLITTER TIPS"
  1. Look lovely , I love how you just done the ends. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love doing just glitter tips, so pretty! x
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea how you got it to turn out that good when you were doing it free hand!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They make a really pretty combination. I love this effect & need to try & do a little more nail art
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love nude nails, this is such a nice shade! I love the glitter tips too :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  6. good idea - need to try it :) Xx
    www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments and i will reply to all of them!

Don't forget to follow, or leave the link of your blog as i love to discover new blogs!

Olivia X