8.04.2014

SUMMER ESSENTIALS


The weather has been pretty good recently with the sun shining almost everyday, although there have been a few sporadic bouts of rain here and there  (as to be expected in Manchester). To give a little nod of appreciation to the sun for making an appearance this summer I thought I'd put together a post gathering a few of my summer essentials.

SHORTS
Obvs. Shorts are a necessity in summer for almost everyone and I've been particularly liking my Levi's this year. I purchased them on a whim from eBay and they were far too big for me last year but I think I've grown into them (which is good and bad depending on how you look at it) but I do still have to wear a belt and they really don't make my bum look great. The thing I do love about these shorts are the relaxed fit as they are so comfy to wear; plus they are quite short but they still cover your bum cheeks! Overall, they're amazing. 

SANDALS
Again, another necessity for summer. I really wanted some flatform type sandals this year but none have really stood out to me so I've settled for these Aztec style sandals from Primark. I do a hell of a lot of walking as I really dislike buses so I did get some pretty mean blisters from these sandals.

SUNNIES
I purchased these sunglasses last year and I have been on the hunt for some cat eye style ones that aren't so big that they swallow my face up! These sunglasses are pretty though and they do the job very well.

LIP BALM
I feel like I am constantly harping on about the Clinique Chubby Sticks but they are just so perfect for summer. Sheer, moisturising and handbag friendly. What more could you want?

What are your must have products for summer? 

Olivia
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments and i will reply to all of them!

Don't forget to follow, or leave the link of your blog as i love to discover new blogs!

Olivia X