I was nominated for The Liebster Blog Award by the wonder Elysia from LittleBeautyBlogg (which I strongly advise you to check out because it is AMAZING!) And I am very thankful for this nomination!
If you're wondering what the Liebster Blog Award is, it is a nomination from some one who loves your blog and what's to show it! To be nominated for this award , they must have under 200 followers, as they are seen to be the 'up and coming' blogs!
The rules: To receive the Liebster Blog Award the nominated blogger must:-
Reveal 11 random things about themselves
Answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated them has set
Create 11 more questions & tag 11 other blogs with less than 200 followers & holler at them so they know they've been nominated!
No tag backs!
11 Random Facts..
1. I LOVE green olives!
2. My hair is waist-length
3. I am going to see Lana Del Rey in May!
4. I am searching for work experience at the moment (if you know any places that do work experience please can you tell me! thank you)
5. I love baking, but somehow every time I make something it goes wrong!
6. I love cats!
7. Smokey Bacon crisps are my favourite!
8. I have a tendency of shortening words with out even realising it!
9. I used to eat paper constantly until I was about 12..
10. I have very bendy ears
11. I LOVE CHRISTMAS AND I AM SO EXCITED, CHRISTMAS IS SO CLOSE! AHHH
Questions from the Little Beauty Blogg 1) If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
It would probably be something involving make-up or fashion! When I was younger I always wanted to be a model or a hair dresser! Didn't we all?
2) On average, how long do you spend on each of your blog features?
Normally about 30mins-1hour, depending on what it is! Sometimes adding all of the line breaks can take a while, and also uploading the pictures! If taking the pictures counted- it would probably be a lot longer. I sometimes plan what I am going to do a blog post on before I do it, like during school! Haha!
3) There's a famous saying 'if at first you don't succeed, try and try again'. Do you agree with this or do you admit defeat easily?
I would totally agree with that! Especially with things you have really worked hard on, or if you're working towards something, i.e GCSEs, which I am currently doing. I think this is a tough question because I think it would depend on the context, but on the whole, I would definitely agree with the saying.
4) What if your favourite item of clothing?
My favourite item of clothing would have to be either a pair of highwaisted shorts or a snuggly winter jumper!
5) Blogging can open up a lot of new doors and present a blogger with new opportunities. If you have a goal for your blog, what is this? What would you most like to happen as a result of you blogging?
I would love for my blog to contribute to helping me get a job related to the fashion/make up industry!
6) I love jewellery, especially rings; if you could only wear one item of jewellery what would it be and why? (or if you don't wear jewellery; why do you choose not to?)
I don't really wear jewellery, probably due to the fact I spend most of my time in school, where we are not allowed to wear jewellery!
7) If you could only choose one makeup brand that's in your makeup bag right now, which one would you choose?
I think it would have to be benefit! I have never tried any Chanel products but if I had to choose one that I didn't have in my make up bag, I would choose Chanel!
8) I find that I am forever looking at expensive designer bags and saving up for them. What makes you want to splurge your money?
Topshop. I walk into Topshop with my purse full, and leave with nothing in it! I think it is really good quality, however I do think some things are a tad overpriced.
9) I always like reading about and finding out about new products - what is the best product you purchased last month and why?
Probably Revlon ColourStay Foundation - it is really pale, and is, out of the foundations I've tried, as close to my skin colour than any others.
10) If you go on holiday anywhere in the world where you would you choose and why?
The Caribbean, I love the hot weather! But I think I'd like to go to Paris!
11) I love sweets (in moderation); what if your favourite treat and why?
Oooh, I love chocolate eclairs! They are so nice, even though they are really bad for your teeth, but I will have to enjoy them while I can, as I'm getting braces in about 5 weeks!
My Questions For The Nominated People
1. Seeing as it is coming up to Christmas, what is your number one thing on your Christmas list?
2. If you could only have 5 beauty/fashion items EVER, what would they be?
3. What is the reasoning/story behind your blog url?
4. Who is your make up/fashion inspiration?
5. What is your faviourite song at the moment? Or favourite artist/band?
6. What would you say is your holy grail product?
7. What are your staple fashion items?
8. If you could change ONE thing about your appearance, what would it be?
9. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
10. Would you rather it be summer all the time, or winter?
Kat from Serenity Beauty With Kat
Mia from Teenage Beauty Blog
Claudie from Pastel-Pixie
Anna from The Life Of A Fashion Nerd
Natalie from 2 Wanderlust
Jenni from What Jenni Said
Tracy from Fantastic Fun Fashion
Annabelle from Abelia's Corner
Steph from Be Beautiful-SC
Monika Yola from Friends Are Fashion
Katie from Katie's Beauty Boudoir
Again thank you so much Elysia for nominating me! Please check out her blog!
Thank you for reading!