11.13.2012

teeny weeny haul

Hello Lovelies
i know i have just done a haul, and i should have probably waited and included this one too, as this is another small haul (poet and i didn't know it). It's actually even smaller than the last one.
So, on Saturday I went to the Trafford Centre and whilst I was there I picked up a few things.
I went to LUSH first, and after hearing such good things about the 'Mask Of Magnaminty' I got the smaller pot which was ₤4.95 (I think). I have already used it once, and so far it seems really good. It makes your skin feel really clean and really soft.
The other thing I got was a nail polish from superdrug! I really wanted to get the Models Own Purple Blue because that looks so pretty! But sadly I couldn't see it anywhere, so I got this one which I think looks pretty similar!
I haven't tried it on my nails yet but in the bottle it looks gorgeous! I will update you on how i get on with both products!
Thank you for reading!
Love Olivia X
2 comments on "
teeny weeny haul
"
  1. Love the nail polish!!!! stunning colour!

    Past Midnight
    http://michellejordaan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments and i will reply to all of them!

Don't forget to follow, or leave the link of your blog as i love to discover new blogs!

Olivia X