10.27.2012

Men's Clothes..

As I have been browsing the web for cosy winter jumpers, I have realised most of the ones I want are mens.. Now, don't get me wrong, I do love a good crop top or sparkly thread woven through a jumper, but mens clothes recently have really tickled my pickle as some like to say. I have been looking for a basic sweat top or a jumper, and after hours of scouring some of the shops (online), I finally found one on the New Look website in the mens section. I haven't bought it yet, as I want to try it on because normally XS in mens is usually quite big on me.. haha! This is just a sneak peak of the jumper (or sweat) and a bonus, it's only 10 POUNDS! 10!
And also this very festive jumper from the mens section in River Island which gets me very excited for Christmas eeek! So I think I will have to buy so I can wear it on Christmas day..
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments and i will reply to all of them!

Don't forget to follow, or leave the link of your blog as i love to discover new blogs!

Olivia X