10.30.2012

Face Of The Day

Products: Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation, ELF Gel Eyeliner, No7 Intense Volume Mascara and No7 Extreme Length Mascara, My Favourite Burt's Bees lip balm and Benefit High Beam Blush, from a very old palette and sadly I couldn't find it on the internet, but here is a picture of it:
Eyebrows, the darkest shade from a Primark eyebrow kit, which I also used very lightly to contour:
This is a make up look that I wouldn't wear to school, but I'd wear on the weekends if I was going out with my friends or something. Hope you enjoyed reading! What make up are you wearing today?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments and i will reply to all of them!

Don't forget to follow, or leave the link of your blog as i love to discover new blogs!

Olivia X